The compact high temperature pressure transmitter is designed for use in almost all marine applications, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme covers different output signals, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0 – 1 to 0 – 600 bar and a wide range of pressure and electrical connections.
A robust design, an excellent vibration stability, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent marine requirements.
- Designed for use in severe maritime environments
- For medium and ambient temperatures up to 125 °C
- Low supply voltage
- Output signal: 4 – 20 mA, 0 – 5 V, 1 – 5 V, 1 – 6 V, 0 – 10 V
- Enclosure and wetted parts of AISI 316L
- A wide range of pressure and electrical connections
- Temperature compensated, linearized and laser adjusted
- ATEX zone 2
- UL Haz loc Class 1, Div 2